Home › A Personalized Electronic Greeting Card with a Magnetic Personality. ICAP Patent Brokerage Announces for Auction an Improved Electronic Greeting Card Patent– Lightweight, yet Durable, with Fewer Electronic Components
A Personalized Electronic Greeting Card with a Magnetic Personality. ICAP Patent Brokerage Announces for Auction an Improved Electronic Greeting Card Patent– Lightweight, yet Durable, with Fewer Electronic Components
San Francisco - (June 13, 2012): ICAP Patent Brokerage, a division of ICAP plc and the world’s largest intellectual property brokerage firm and organizer of ICAP Ocean Tomo Auctions, is offering for auction an improved electronic greeting card patent – lightweight, yet durable, with fewer electronic components. The lot will be included in the 16th ICAP Ocean Tomo IP Auction on July 26, 2012, at the Julia Morgan Ballroom in San Francisco, California.
Key Characteristics & Benefits
This patent portfolio discloses an electronic greeting card for recording and repeated playback of a personalized message.
* The electronic card stores the personalized message in a memory chip.
* The personalized message is activated when the card is opened and deactivated when the card is closed.
* This opening and closing of the card is automatically detected by using magnetic panels.
* Therefore, the disclosed electronic greeting card requires fewer electronic components for operation.
* Further, this electronic greeting card is convenient and easy to use, lightweight yet durable, and designed for recording and repeated playback of a personalized message.
* The disclosed electronic greeting card is comprised of:
* A bifurcated card with first and second sections pivotally coupled to each other;
* Means for recording and playing back a one-time personalized message associated with said greeting card;
* Means for adapting said recording and playback means between inoperable and operable modes for allowing a sender to record said one-time personalized message on said recording and playback device and thereafter allowing a recipient to repeatedly play back said one-time personalized message; wherein the recipient is prohibited from recording a new personalized message after said one-time personalized message has been recorded.
This is an important portfolio for companies involved in the manufacture of electronic greeting cards.
To learn more about the assets available for sale in this portfolio:
Contact Olivia Becker of ICAP Patent Brokerage at 561-358-1678 or Olivia.Becker@us.icap.com
About ICAP Patent Brokerage
ICAP Patent Brokerage is a division of ICAP plc and the world’s largest intellectual property brokerage and patent auction firm. Since 2005, CEO Dean Becker, has hosted 19 public IP auctions.
ICAP is the world’s leading interdealer broker and provider of post trade risk and information services. The Group matches buyers and sellers in the wholesale markets in interest rates, credit, commodities, FX, emerging markets and equity derivatives through voice and electronic networks. Through our post trade risk and information services we help our customers manage and mitigate risks in their portfolios. For more information go to www.icap.com.
|Jordan, Patrick_Auction Summer 2012_Press Release_Final.pdf||41.51 KB|