Home › IPNav to Auction an Extremely Limited Number of Covenants Not to Sue
IPNav to Auction an Extremely Limited Number of Covenants Not to Sue
San Francisco – (June 25, 2012): The 16th ICAP Ocean Tomo IP Auction will take place July 26, 2012 at the Julia Morgan Ballroom in San Francisco, California.
“On behalf of ICAP Patent Brokerage, we are delighted to offer CNSs for certain clients of IPNav (www.ipnav.com) in our IP Auction. It’s an elegant and anonymous way to exit patent litigation quickly and in a cost effective way. There are over 140 defendants in these litigations, yet only a handful of CNSs will be available at auction," said Dean Becker, CEO, ICAP Patent Brokerage, ICAP Ocean Tomo Auctions.
“IPNav has chosen Dean and the ICAP Team to continue with our previous successes working together,” said Erich Spangenberg, Chairman, IPNav.
These CNSs will be available in extremely limited supply to cover the following litigations currently in progress:
* CLOUDING IP LLC v. Google, Oracle Corporation, Amazon.com Et Al, Apple Inc.,
* DATA CARRIERS LLC v. Dell Inc., Lenovo (United States) Inc., Futurewei Technologies Inc., HTC America Inc., Barnes & Noble Inc., Asus Computer International, Hewlett-Packard Company, Garmin USA Inc., Apple Inc., Fujitsu America Inc., Toshiba America Information Systems Inc., TomTom Inc., Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC et al, Sony Electronics Inc., Samsung Electronics America Inc. et al, Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, Samsung Telecommunications America LLC, Acer America Corporation, Research in Motion, Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc., Nokia Inc., Nintendo of America Inc., Motorola Mobility Inc. et al, Mitac Digital Corporation
* Execware LLC v. Petsmart Store Support Group Inc. et al, Dillard’s Inc., Hyatt Corporation et al, William-Sonoma Inc., Overstock.Com Inc., CVS Caremark Corporation et al, Sears Brand LLC et al, Costco Wholesale Corporation, eBay Inc., Homer TLC Inc., Target Corporation, Wal-Mart Stores Inc., Amazon.com,
* SFA Systems, LLC v. RightNow Technologies, Drugstore.com, Inc.
* SFA Systems LLC fka Trinton IP, LLC v Newegg, Inc., Newegg.com, Amazon.com Inc., New York & Company, Polo Ralph Lauren, Corp., Target Corporation, TigerDirect, Inc., Zale Corporation, Zappos.com
* TQP Development LLC v Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union et al, Catalyst Corp., Federal Express Corporation, TCF Financial Corporation, Branch Banking and Trust Co., British Airways PLC, Cable One, Inc., Consumer Cellular, Dish Network LLC, Earthlink, Inc., Enterprise Holdings LLC, First National Bank of Omaha, Fiserv, Inc., Google, Inc., Green Dot, Corp., HomeAway, Inc., IAN.com, Indeed, Inc., Intuit Inc., Kemma Technology, Inc., KeyCorp, LinkedIn Corp, McAfee, Inc., Moneygram International, Inc. Monster Worldwide, Inc., NetSpend Corp., Pentagon Federal Credit Union, Priceline.com, Inc., Security Service Federal Credit Union, Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC, SVB Financial Group, Ticketmaster Entertainment, Inc., UPS, Travelocity.com LP, Virgin Mobile USA L.P., Wells Fargo & Company, York Securities, Inc., Merrill Lynch, TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation, TD Ameritrade, Inc., Dell Inc., Costco Wholesale Corp., Lowes Home Centers, Inc., Intersections, Inc., 1-800-Flowers Inc., NewEgg Inc., QVC, Inc., Sprint Nextel Corporation, Verizon Communications, Inc., Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, American Funds Distributors, Inc., CNS Financial Corporation, Geico Corporation, Government Employees Insurance, Jefferies & Company, Inc., Muriel Siebert & Co., Inc., Oppenheimer Funds, Inc., Piper Jaffray & Co., Scottrade, Inc. , State Farm Mutual Automatic Insurance Co., Suntrust Banks, Inc., The Capital Group Companies, Inc., Caterpillar Inc., The Boeing Company, The Dow Chemical Company, Pepsico, Inc., Safeway, Inc., AFLAC Incorporated, CHS Inc., Cigna Corporation, Express Scripts, Inc., Humana Inc., INTL FCSTONE Inc., UnitedHealthcare, Inc., UnitedHealth Group Incorporated, U.S. Bancorp, Alaska Air Group, Alaska Airlines Inc., Fareportal Inc., Horizon Air Industries, Inc., Hotwire Inc., Orbitz LLC, Southwest Airlines Co., US Airways Inc., Blackhawk Network, Inc., Deere & Company, Rite Aid Corp, Valero Energy Corporation, Valero Marketing and Supply Company, The Walt Disney Company
To learn more about the CNSs available for auction:
Dean Becker: 1-561-309-0011 Dean.Becker@us.icap.com
ICAP Auction Senior Executives attending Portugal IPBC Conference
Paul Greco: 1-917-325-5221 Paul.Greco@us.icap.com
John Pryor: +44 75 87 88 51 31 John.Pryor@icap.com
About ICAP Patent Brokerage
ICAP Patent Brokerage is a division of ICAP plc and the world’s largest intellectual property brokerage and patent auction firm.
ICAP is the world’s leading interdealer broker and provider of post trade risk and information services. The Group matches buyers and sellers in the wholesale markets in interest rates, credit, commodities, FX, emerging markets and equity derivatives through voice and electronic networks. Through our post trade risk and information services we help our customers manage and mitigate risks in their portfolios. For more information go to www.icap.com.
|IPNAV_Auction Summer 2012_Press Release_Final.pdf||48.98 KB|